The Federation offers consultation and expert support and help to Canadian researchers across the country. Our national experts are listed below. Furthermore, we have more than 200 experts employed at 35 campuses in Canada. Our experts are available to offer support on a wide range of topics.
- For technical support/help or new user orientation: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For information about SPARC: email@example.com
- For support or information about the Globus Portal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For support or information about Resource Allocation Competitions: email@example.com
- For support or information about Visualization Resources: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For support or information about your CCDB account or to apply for an account: email@example.com
To submit feedback, or for general information inquiries, or if have any other questions and you think that any of the above emails listed are not appropriate, you may send your question to firstname.lastname@example.org