The Digital Research Alliance of Canada can provide letters of in-kind support to researchers in grants involving an advanced research computing (ARC) component.
In order to request a letter of in-kind support from the Alliance, please follow these steps:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org as far as possible ahead of your submission deadline (please give us at least five business days).
- Make sure to include in your email the following information:
- Name(s) of the researcher(s)
- Official title of your research project
- Grant name and name of funding agency
- Deadline for submitting the letter to the funding agency
- A short paragraph highlighting the Advanced Research Computing (ARC) component of the research and explaining why the Alliance should enter as an ARC provider in the proposed research
- A one-page summary of the proposed research
- Name of the person and institution to which the letter should be addressed with complete address.
- Any additional form(s) that need to be filled out.
- Any particular instructions and guidelines that may apply.