The Digital Research Alliance of Canada (the Alliance) National Training Expert Group is hosting a webinar series on Canadian Open Educational Resources (OERs) for research data management (RDM).
- Creating OERs
- Using OERs in practice
- Remixing OERs for different audiences and purposes
- Translating OERs into multiple languages
- Licensing OERs for sharing and reuse
Each webinar will be offered in both English and French, through simultaneous interpretation or individual sessions in each language. Please refer to the webinar description below for details.
The series will be recorded and shared on the Alliance YouTube channel.
Webinar: Introduction to OERs in RDM
The series will open with a panel discussion introducing the series and the concept of OERs, highlighting four OERs that will be showcased in future sessions, and facilitating a discussion on OERs.
Date and time: March 7, 2024, at 1 pm ET.
- Robyn Stobbs, Athabasca University: Athabasca RDM Micro course
- Eugene Barsky, University of British Columbia: UBC Library Research Commons Open Educational Resources (OERs)
- Emily Carlisle-Johnson, Western University: Research Data Management in the Canadian Context: A Guide for Practitioners and Learners
- Jen Abel, University of Calgary, co-chair of the National Training Expert Group
- Nick Rochlin, University of British Columbia, co-chair of the National Training Expert Group
This webinar will be presented in English, with simultaneous interpretation in French. We welcome participation in both official languages.
For more information please contact email@example.com.