In this panel discussion, representatives of institutions that have gone through the initial stage of developing an institutional RDM strategy – which includes forming a working group/committee, reviewing available support material, and assessing institutional RDM capacity – will share their experiences. The panelists will come from institutions of different sizes, research intensities, geographic, and linguistic backgrounds. A session moderator will have questions prepared for the panelists, but audience members are encouraged to submit questions in advance, as well as to ask questions during the session.
- Jennifer Abel, University of Calgary
- Jasmine Hoover, University of Cape Breton
- Cécile Petitgand, University of Montreal Hospital Research Center (CRCHUM)
- Madelayne Walter, Langara College
- Felicity Tayler, University of Ottawa (Moderator)
Simultaneous interpretation in English and French will be provided.